Main Article Content
Jawa. Di sepanjang DAS Kahayan ini bermukim masyarakat Ngaju yang menjadi mayoritas. Sandung merupakan bangunan
kubur yang digunakan oleh masyarakat Ngaju dari dulu hingga sekarang. Tulisan ini akan membicarakan penggunaan
sandung dan perubahannya pada masyarakat Ngaju di hulu DAS Kahayan. Metode yang digunakan adalah deskriptif
eksplanatif. Data yang digunakan diperoleh melalui survei dan wawancara yang dilakukan pada 2013. Selain itu, juga
dilakukan penelusuran terhadap data pustaka untuk membantu dalam analisis dan interpretasi. Dari data yang didapatkan
dan hasil analisis yang telah dilakukan dapat diketahui bahwa perubahan terjadi pada penggunaan sandung sebagai
tempat kubur sekunder oleh masyarakat Ngaju, terlihat pada letak, bentuk, pemilihan bahan, dekorasi (motif hias), dan
konsep. Hal tersebut disebabkan oleh perubahan tata cara hidup (bermukim), ketersediaan bahan baku di lingkungan
sekitar, perubahan cara pandang masyarakat terhadap keberadaan sandung, perubahan kepercayaan keluarga si mati
yang menyediakan bahan pembuatan sandung, dan perubahan tren.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Retained Rights/Terms and Conditions of Publication
Â 1. As an author you (or your employer or institution) may do the following:
- make copies (print or electronic) of the article for your own personal use, including for your own classroom teaching use;
- make copies and distribute such copies (including through e-mail) of the article to research colleagues, for the personal use by such colleagues (but not commercially or systematically, e.g. via an e-mail list or list server);
- present the article at a meeting or conference and to distribute copies of the article to the delegates attending such meeting;
- for your employer, if the article is a â€˜work for hireâ€™, made within the scope of your employment, your employer may use all or part of the information in the article for other intra-company use (e.g. training);
- retain patent and trademark rights and rights to any process, procedure, or article of manufacture described in the article;
- include the article in full or in part in a thesis or dissertation (provided that this is not to be published commercially);
- use the article or any part thereof in a printed compilation of your works, such as collected writings or lecture notes (subsequent to publication of the article in the journal); and prepare other derivative works, to extend the article into book-length form, or to otherwise re-use portions or excerpts in other works, with full acknowledgement of its original publication in the journal;
- may reproduce or authorize others to reproduce the article, material extracted from the article, or derivative works for the authorâ€™s personal use or for company use, provided that the source and the copyright notice are indicated, the copies are not used in any way that implies Naditira Widya endorsement of a product or service of any employer, and the copies themselves are not offered for sale.
All copies, print or electronic, or other use of the paper or article must include the appropriate bibliographic citation for the articleâ€™s publication in the journal.
2. Requests from third parties
Although authors are permitted to re-use all or portions of the article in other works, this does not include granting third-party requests for reprinting, republishing, or other types of re-use. Requests for all uses not included above, including the authorization of third parties to reproduce or otherwise use all or part of the article (including figures and tables), should be referred to Naditira Widya by going to our website at http://naditirawidya.kemdikbud.go.id
Â 3. Author Online Use
- Personal Servers. Authors and/or their employers shall have the right to post the accepted version of articles pre-print version of the article, or revised personal version of the final text of the article (to reflect changes made in the peer review and editing process) on their own personal servers or the servers of their institutions or employers without permission from Naditira Widya, provided that the posted version includes a prominently displayed Naditira Widya copyright notice and, when published, a full citation to the original publication, including a link to the article abstract in the journal homepage. Authors shall not post the final, published versions of their papers;
- Classroom or Internal Training Use. An author is expressly permitted to post any portion of the accepted version of his/her own articles on the authorâ€™s personal web site or the servers of the authorâ€™s institution or company in connection with the authorâ€™s teaching, training, or work responsibilities, provided that the appropriate copyright, credit, and reuse notices appear prominently with the posted material. Examples of permitted uses are lecture materials, course packs, e-reserves, conference presentations, or in-house training courses;
- Electronic Preprints. Before submitting an article to an Naditira Widya, authors frequently post their manuscripts to their own web site, their employerâ€™s site, or to another server that invites constructive comment from colleagues. Upon submission of an article to Naditira Widya, an author is required to transfer copyright in the article to Naditira Widya, and the author must update any previously posted version of the article with a prominently displayed Naditira Widya copyright notice. Upon publication of an article by the Naditira Widya, the author must replace any previously posted electronic versions of the article with either (1) the full citation to the work with a Digital Object Identifier (DOI) or link to the article abstract in Naditira Widya homepage, or (2) the accepted version only (not the final, published version), including the Naditira Widya copyright notice and full citation, with a link to the final, published article in journal homepage.
4. Articles in Press (AiP) service
Naditira Widya may choose to publish an abstract or portions of the paper before we publish it in the journal. Please contact our Production department immediately if you do not want us to make any such prior publication for any reason, including disclosure of a patentable invention.
5. Author/Employer Rights
If you are employed and prepared the article on a subject within the scope of your employment, the copyright in the article belongs to your employer as a work-for-hire. In that case, Naditira Widya assumes that when you sign this Form, you are authorized to do so by your employer and that your employer has consented to the transfer of copyright, to the representation and warranty of publication rights, and to all other terms and conditions of this Form. If such authorization and consent has not been given to you, an authorized representative of your employer should sign this Form as the Author.
Â 6. Naditira Widya Copyright Ownership
It is the formal policy of Naditira Widya to own the copyrights to all copyrightable material in its technical publications and to the individual contributions contained therein, in order to protect the interests of the Naditira Widya, its authors and their employers, and, at the same time, to facilitate the appropriate re-use of this material by others. Naditira Widya distributes its technical publications throughout the world and does so by various means such as hard copy, microfiche, microfilm, and electronic media. It also abstracts and may translate its publications, and articles contained therein, for inclusion in various compendiums, collective works, databases and similar publications.
Naditira Widya byÂ Balai Arkeologi Kalimantan SelatanÂ is licensed under aÂ Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available atÂ http://naditirawidya.kemdikbud.go.id/
Budaya: Perspektif Teori Kebudayaan”.
Jurnal Antropologi Indonesia 54: 1-11.
Diunduh 16 Maret 2015. (Journal.ui.ac.id/
Bachtiar, Harsja W. 1997. “Pengamatan sebagai
Suatu Metode Penelitian”. Hlm. 108-128,
dalam Metode-metode Penelitan
Masyarakat, editor oleh Koentjaraningrat.
Jakarta: Gramedia Pustaka Utama.
Baier, Martin. 2007. “The Development of the
Hindu Kaharingan Religion: a New Dayak
Religion in Central Kalimantan”. Anthropos
Bd. 102. H.2: 566-570.
Gill, Sarah. 1967. “Style Demonic Image in Dayak
Mask”. Journal of the Malaysian Branch
of the Royal Asiatic Society 4(1): 78-92.
Harris, Marvin. 1997. Culture, People, Nature: an
Introduction to General Anthropology. New
York: Addison-Wesley Educational
Hartatik. 2000. “Survei Arkeologi di Kotawaringin
Timur, Provinsi Kalimantan Tengah”.
Laporan Penelitian Arkeologi. Balai
Koentjaraningrat. 2007. “Metode Wawancara”.
Hlm. 129-157 dalam Metode-metode
Penelitian Masyarakat, diedit oleh
Koentjaraningrat. Jakarta: Gramedia
_______. 2009. Pengantar Ilmu Antropologi.
Jakarta: Rineka Cipta.
Kusmartono, Vida Pervaya R. 2009. “Tiwah: the
Art of Death in Southern Kalimantan”.
Naditira Widya 1 (2): 206-213.
Rahu, Anggie Abhan, Kliwon Hidayat, Mahrus
Ariyadi, dan Luchman Hakim. 2013.
“Ethnology of Kaleka: Dayak’s
Agroforestry in Kapuas, Central
Kalimantan Tengah”. Research Journal of
Agriculture and Forestry Sciences 1 (8):
Rampai, Kiwok D. 1985. “Bangunan Makam Orang
Ngaju di Kalimantan Tengah Suatu Studi
Etnoarkeologi”. Hlm. 883-898 dalam
Pertemuan Ilmiah Arkeologi III Ciloto 23-
28 Mei 1983. Jakarta: Pusat Penelitian
Sangalang, Indrabakti, Endang Titi Sunarti
Darjosanjoto, dan Muhammad Faqih.
2011. “Understanding Space Based on
the Symbol of Batang Garing on Dayak
Ngaju House”. Hlm. 118-126 dalam Local
Wisdom in Global Era Enhancing the
Locality in Architecture Housing and Urban
Environment,. Yogyakarta: Duta Wacana
Schärer, Hans. 1963. Ngaju Religion the Conception
of God Among a South Borneo People.
Koninklijk Instituut voor Taal-, Land-, en
Volkenkunde. The Hague: Martinus
Seksi Integrasi Pengolahan dan Diseminasi
Statistik. 2012. Gunung Mas dalam Angka.
Gunung Mas: BAPPEDA dan Badan
Pusat Statistik Kabupaten Gunung Mas.
Sellato, Bernard. 1989. Naga dan Burung Enggang,
Kalimantan, Sarawak, Sabah, Brunei.
Malaysia: Elf Aquatine.
Singarimbun, Masri dan Sofian Effendi (ed.).
1989. Metode Penelitian Survai. Jakarta:
Sulistyanto, Bambang. 2004. “Upacara Tiwah
Masyarakat Dayak Ngaju di Pendahara”.
Berita Penelitian Arkeologi 13. Banjarbaru:
Balai Arkeologi Banjarmasin.
Sunarningsih. 2013. “Penelitian arkeologi DAS
Kahayan, Kalimantan Tengah”. Laporan
Penelitian Arkeologi. Balai Arkeologi
Tim Penyusun Kamus Pusat Pembinaan dan
Pengembangan Bahasa. 1995. Hlm. 234
dalam Kamus Besar Bahasa Indonesia.
Jakarta: Balai Pustaka.
Turner, Victor. 1967. The Forest of Symbol: Aspects
of Ndembu Ritual. Ithaca: Cornell
Winarto, Yunita T. 1999. “Pendekatan Prosesual:
Menjawab Tantangan dalam Mengkaji
Dinamika Budaya”. Jurnal Antropologi
Indonesia 60: 24-34. Diunduh 16 Maret