KARAKTERISTIK BENTANGLAHAN ARKEOLOGI DI WILAYAH LASEM, JAWA TENGAH
Studi bentanglahan arkeologi atau bentang arkeologi ditujukan untuk mengetahui bentuk dan pola persebaran data arkeologi pada suatu bentanglahan fisik tertentu. Wilayah Lasem di Jawa Tengah merupakan suatu kawasan yang dikategorikan sebagai suatu bentang arkeologi, yang anasir pembentuknya berupa bentanglahan fisik sebagai lokasi keberadaannya. Dalam upaya mendapatkan variabel-variabel yang dapat menjadi penentu kriteria suatu bentanglahan arkeologi, maka perlu penelitian mendalam tentang karakteristik bentanglahan di kawasan Lasem. Dengan demikian, dapat diketahui sejauh mana keterkaitan variabel-variabel tersebut sebagai faktor pendorong perkembangan budaya di wilayah Lasem. Sintesis penelitian berdasarkan data bentanglahan dan kesejarahan wilayah Lasem menunjukkan bahwa kawasan tersebut mengandung dua karakteristik bentang arkeologi yang dilandasi, a) aspek kronologi atau pendekatan waktu, yaitu periode Klasik, Islam, dan Kolonial; b) aspek ekologi yang berkaitan dengan keletakannya pada suatu topografi dan bentuklahan. Berdasarkan atas fungsinya, karakteristik bentang arkeologi dari tiga periodisasi tersebut, dapat dikelompokkan dalam kategori fungsi-fungsi ekonomi, sosial, politik, dan budaya.
The study of archaeological landscapes aims to determine the shape and distribution pattern of archaeological data on a particular physical landscape. The Lasem area in Central Java is a region that is categorized as an archaeological landscape, whose constituent elements are physical landscapes as its location. To obtain variables that can determine the criteria for an archaeological landscape, it is necessary to carry out in-depth research on the characteristics of the landscape in the Lasem area. Thus, to what extent these variables are related to the driving factors of cultural development in the Lasem region can be understood. Based on the landscape and historical data of the Lasem area, the research synthesis shows that this region contains two characteristics of the archaeological landscape which are established by aspects of a) chronology or approach to time, which are the periods of Classic, Islamic and Colonial; and b) ecology, relating to its location in topography and landforms. Based on their functions, the characteristics of archaeological landscapes from the three periods can be grouped into economic, social, political and cultural functions.
Atabik, Ahmad. 2016. “Harmonisasi kerukunan antar etnis dan penganut agama di Lasem.” Fikrah: Jurnal Ilmu Aqidah dan Studi Keagamaan 4(1): 36-49. DOI: 10.21043/fikrah.v4i1.1511.
Abbas, Novida, Siswanto, Sugeng Riyanto, T.M. Hari Lelono, T.M. Rita Istari, Gunadi Kasnowihardjo, M. Chawari, Priyatno Hadi S.,Indah A.N., Masyhudi, Sambung Widodo, Hery Priswanto, Alifah, Putri Novita T., Agni S.M., Hadi Sunaryo, Tedy Setiadi, R. Aji Satrio, Andreas E.A., Z. Dekon Suyanto, Didik Santoso, Jiono, dan Ngadimin. 2011. “Identifikasi Potensi Sumberdaya Arkeologi Di Kecamatan Lasem, Kabupaten Rembang, Provinsi Jawa Tengah”. Laporan Penelitian Arkeologi. Yogyakarta: Balai Arkeologi Yogyakarta.
Bebermeier, W., et al., 2013. “Landscape and Archaeology”. Quaternary International http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/ j.quaint.2013.09.003
Calvo-Iglesias, Marĺa Silvia, RamÓn Alberto Dĺaz-Varela, Gonzalo Méndez-Martínez, and Urbano Fra-Paleo. “Using place names for mapping the distribution of vanishing historical landscape features: The agras filed system in Northwest Spain.” Landscape Research 37(4):501-517. DOI: 10.1080/01426397.2011. 604716.
Carvalho, Mariana, Sagrario Fernández, Laura Pujia, Charles Rocha, Carlos Rodríguez, Flavia Zelli. 2013. “Architecture, archaeology and landscape, an interdisciplinary educational experience in archaeological sites.” Procedia Chemistry 8: 292-301. DOI: 10.1016/j.proche.2013.03.036.
David, Bruno and Harry Lourandos. 1999. “Landscape as mind: Land use, cultural space and change in North Queensland Prehistory.” Quaternary International 59:107-23. DOI: 10.1016/S1040-6182(98)00074-3.
Fairclough, Graham. 2003. “The long chain: Archaeology, historical landscape characterisation and time depth in the landscape.” Pp. 295-318 in Landscape Interfaces: Cultural Heritages in Changing Landscapes editor Palang, Hannes and Gary Fry. London: Kluwer Academic Publishers.
Farina, Almo. 1998. Principle and Methods in Landscape Ecology. Toward a Science of Landscape. Cambridge: Chapman & Hall.
Gamble, C. 2001. Archaeology: The Basics. London: Routledge.
Gunawan, Y., Y.F. Rachim., dan C. Fabiano. 2008. “Leksikon arsitektur Lasem: Studi perbandingan rumah Jawa, Cina, dan Kolonial. Hlm. 57-73 dalam Pertemuan Arsitektur Pantai Utara Jawa: Cirebon, Tegal, Pekalongan, Semarang, Lasem, Tuban, editor Salura, P., dan Y. Gunawan. Bandung: Cipta Sastra Salura.
Hu, Di. 2012. “Advancing theory? Landscape archaeology and geographical information systems.” Papers from the Institute of Archaeology (PIA) 21:80-90. DOI: 10.5334/pia.381.
Ingold, Tim. 1993. “The temporality of landscape.” World Archaeology. Conceptions of Time and Ancient Society 25(2): 152-74. DOI:10.1080/00438243.1993.9980235.
Kartodirdjo, Sartono. 1999. Pengantar Sejarah Indonesia Baru 1500-1900 M: Dari Imporium sampai Imperium. Jakarta: Gramedia.
Kienast, F. 1993. "Analysis of Historic Landscape Patterns with a Geographical Information System a Methodological Outline." Landscape Ecology 8(2): 103-118
Kusnawan, Moh. Abi. 2011. “Perekonomian Etnis Thionghoa di Kota Lasem Tahun 1940-1950.” Skripsi. Semarang: Universitas Negeri Semarang.
Kusters, K. 2017. Lanskap Cerdas-Iklim dan Pendekatannya. Bogor: Tropenbos Indonesia.
Maulana, T.R., Wulan, E.Siswanti, D.S. Wahyuningsih, A.D.W. Rahmadana, M.D. Putra, 2016. “Analysis Of Land Capability In Alluvial Plain And Volcanic Slope Of Rembang District Using Landforms Approach”. Pp. 252-259 in Proceedings. The 2nd International Conference of Indonesian Society for Remote Sensing. Yogyakarta: PUSPICS Faculty of Geography UGM and MAPIN.
Novitasari, D. A. 2015. "Spatial Pattern Analysis Dan Spatial Autocorrelation Produk Domestik Regional Bruto (Pdrb) Sektor Industri Untuk Menggambarkan Perekonomian Penduduk di Jawa Timur." Jurnal Ekbis, 13.(1): 629-637. https://doi.org/10.30736/ekbis.v13i1.113
Nas, P. J. M., dan Pratiwo. 2002. "Java and de groote postweg, la grande route, the great mail road, Jalan Raya Pos." Bijdragen Tot de Taal-, Land- En Volkenkunde / Journal of the Humanities and Social Sciences of Southeast Asia 158(4): 707–725. https://doi.org/10.1163/22134379-90003763
Plachter, Harald and Mechtild Rössler. 1995. “Cultural landscape: Reconnecting culture and nature.” In von Droste, Bernd., Harald Placher, Mechtild Rössler, eds. Cultural Landscape of Universal Value. Jena: Gustav Fischer.
Rippon, Stephen. 2007. “Historic Landscape Characterisation: Its Role in Contemporary British Archaeology and Landscape History.” Landscapes 8(2): 1-14. DOI:10.1179/lan.2007.8.2.1 http://dx.doi.org/10.1179/lan. 2007.8.2.1
Scherr, Sara J., Seth Shames, and Rachel Friedman. 2013. “Defining Integrated Landscape Management for Policy Makers.” Ecoagriculture Policy Focus 10:1-7.
Septirina, Safiera Nur, Ozawa Takeo, and Kaku Satoru. 2016. “Conservation of historical architecture in Malioboro Street, Yogyakarta City, Indonesia.” Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences 225: 259-269. DOI: 10.1016/j.sbspro.2016.06.025
Spulerova, Jana, Marta Dobrovodská, Juraj Lieskovsky, Andrej Baca, Andrej Halabuk, F. Kohút, Matej Mojses, Pavol Kenderessy, Veronika Piscova, P. Barančok, Katarína Gerhátová, J. Krajčí, Martin Boltiziar. 2011. “Inventory and classification of historical structures of the agricultural landscape in Slovakia.” Ekológia 30(2):157-170. DOI10.4149/ekol_2011_02_157
Simensen, Trond, Rune Halvorsen, and Lars Erikstad. 2018. "Methods for landscape characterisation and mapping: A systematic review." Land Use Policy 75:557-569. DOI: 10.1016/j.landusepol.2018.04.022
Turner, Monica G. and Robert H. Gardner. 2015. Landscape Ecology In Theory And Practice: Pattern and Process. Second Edition. New York: Springer-Verlag.
Turner, Sam. 2012. “Landscape archaeology.” Pp 131-142 in The Routledge Companion to Landscape Studies, editor Howard, Peter, Ian Thompson, and Emma Waterton. London: Routledge,.
Unjiyam, M. A. 2014. Lasem Negeri Dampoawang. Yogyakarta: Salma Idea.
Utomo, Bambang Budi. 2009. "Majapahit dalam Lintas Pelayaran dan Perdagangan Nusantara." Berkala Arkeologi 29(2):1-14.
Warnock, Stephen. and Geoffrey H. Griffiths. 2015. “Landscape characterisation: The living landscapes approach in the UK.” Landscape Research 40(3): 261-278. DOI: 10.1080/01426397.2013.870541
Winarno, E. 2012. Carita Sejarah Lasem : Gubahanipun R. Panji Kamzah Tahun 1858, Katurun R. Panji Karsono Tahun 1920, Kantor Perpustakaan dan Arsip, Rembang. http://ebook.perpus.jatengprov.go.id/ data_upload2019/CARITASEJARAHLASEM/mobile/html5forpc.html
Yamin, R and K. Bescherer Metheny, eds. 1996 Landscape Archaeology: Reading and Interpreting the American Historical Landscape. Knoxville: University of Tennessee Press.
Yunus, Hadi Sabari. 2010. Metode Penelitian Wilayah Kontemporer. Yogyakarta: Pustaka Pelajar
Copyright (c) 2022 Naditira Widya
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Retained Rights/Terms and Conditions of Publication
Â 1. As an author you (or your employer or institution) may do the following:
- make copies (print or electronic) of the article for your own personal use, including for your own classroom teaching use;
- make copies and distribute such copies (including through e-mail) of the article to research colleagues, for the personal use by such colleagues (but not commercially or systematically, e.g. via an e-mail list or list server);
- present the article at a meeting or conference and to distribute copies of the article to the delegates attending such meeting;
- for your employer, if the article is a â€˜work for hireâ€™, made within the scope of your employment, your employer may use all or part of the information in the article for other intra-company use (e.g. training);
- retain patent and trademark rights and rights to any process, procedure, or article of manufacture described in the article;
- include the article in full or in part in a thesis or dissertation (provided that this is not to be published commercially);
- use the article or any part thereof in a printed compilation of your works, such as collected writings or lecture notes (subsequent to publication of the article in the journal); and prepare other derivative works, to extend the article into book-length form, or to otherwise re-use portions or excerpts in other works, with full acknowledgement of its original publication in the journal;
- may reproduce or authorize others to reproduce the article, material extracted from the article, or derivative works for the authorâ€™s personal use or for company use, provided that the source and the copyright notice are indicated, the copies are not used in any way that implies Naditira Widya endorsement of a product or service of any employer, and the copies themselves are not offered for sale.
All copies, print or electronic, or other use of the paper or article must include the appropriate bibliographic citation for the articleâ€™s publication in the journal.
2. Requests from third parties
Although authors are permitted to re-use all or portions of the article in other works, this does not include granting third-party requests for reprinting, republishing, or other types of re-use. Requests for all uses not included above, including the authorization of third parties to reproduce or otherwise use all or part of the article (including figures and tables), should be referred to Naditira Widya by going to our website at http://naditirawidya.kemdikbud.go.id
Â 3. Author Online Use
- Personal Servers. Authors and/or their employers shall have the right to post the accepted version of articles pre-print version of the article, or revised personal version of the final text of the article (to reflect changes made in the peer review and editing process) on their own personal servers or the servers of their institutions or employers without permission from Naditira Widya, provided that the posted version includes a prominently displayed Naditira Widya copyright notice and, when published, a full citation to the original publication, including a link to the article abstract in the journal homepage. Authors shall not post the final, published versions of their papers;
- Classroom or Internal Training Use. An author is expressly permitted to post any portion of the accepted version of his/her own articles on the authorâ€™s personal web site or the servers of the authorâ€™s institution or company in connection with the authorâ€™s teaching, training, or work responsibilities, provided that the appropriate copyright, credit, and reuse notices appear prominently with the posted material. Examples of permitted uses are lecture materials, course packs, e-reserves, conference presentations, or in-house training courses;
- Electronic Preprints. Before submitting an article to an Naditira Widya, authors frequently post their manuscripts to their own web site, their employerâ€™s site, or to another server that invites constructive comment from colleagues. Upon submission of an article to Naditira Widya, an author is required to transfer copyright in the article to Naditira Widya, and the author must update any previously posted version of the article with a prominently displayed Naditira Widya copyright notice. Upon publication of an article by the Naditira Widya, the author must replace any previously posted electronic versions of the article with either (1) the full citation to the work with a Digital Object Identifier (DOI) or link to the article abstract in Naditira Widya homepage, or (2) the accepted version only (not the final, published version), including the Naditira Widya copyright notice and full citation, with a link to the final, published article in journal homepage.
4. Articles in Press (AiP) service
Naditira Widya may choose to publish an abstract or portions of the paper before we publish it in the journal. Please contact our Production department immediately if you do not want us to make any such prior publication for any reason, including disclosure of a patentable invention.
5. Author/Employer Rights
If you are employed and prepared the article on a subject within the scope of your employment, the copyright in the article belongs to your employer as a work-for-hire. In that case, Naditira Widya assumes that when you sign this Form, you are authorized to do so by your employer and that your employer has consented to the transfer of copyright, to the representation and warranty of publication rights, and to all other terms and conditions of this Form. If such authorization and consent has not been given to you, an authorized representative of your employer should sign this Form as the Author.
Â 6. Naditira Widya Copyright Ownership
It is the formal policy of Naditira Widya to own the copyrights to all copyrightable material in its technical publications and to the individual contributions contained therein, in order to protect the interests of the Naditira Widya, its authors and their employers, and, at the same time, to facilitate the appropriate re-use of this material by others. Naditira Widya distributes its technical publications throughout the world and does so by various means such as hard copy, microfiche, microfilm, and electronic media. It also abstracts and may translate its publications, and articles contained therein, for inclusion in various compendiums, collective works, databases and similar publications.
Naditira Widya byÂ Balai Arkeologi Kalimantan SelatanÂ is licensed under aÂ Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available atÂ http://naditirawidya.kemdikbud.go.id/