Main Article Content
Penelitian dilakukan di Dusun Serukam, Desa Pasti Jaya, Kecamatan Samalantan, Kabupaten Bengkayang, Provinsi Kalimantan Barat, yaitu di lokasi Pos Intai Belanda Bukit Van Dering. Keberadaan pos intai tersebut masih belum diketahui secara luas oleh masyarakat baik yang berada di sekitar Kabupaten Bengkayang maupun di luar daerah Kabupaten Bengkayang. Saat ini, kondisi bangunan pos intai cukup memprihatinkan dan terkesan dilupakan keberadaannya baik oleh masyarakat mapun pemerintah setempat. Tujuan penelitian untuk memahami rencana pemugaran kawasan Pos Intai Belanda Bukit Van Dering di Serukam sebagai kawasan pariwisata peninggalan sejarah kolonial Belanda di Bumi Sebalo Bengkayang. Metode penelitian bersifat kualitatif dengan melakukan wawancara mendalam terkait Pos Intai Belanda terhadap narasumber yang dapat dipercaya serta ditunjang dengan data dari dinas terkait. Hasil penelitian menunjukkan belum adanya perhatian pemerintah dalam menginventarisasi dan merevitalisasi peninggalan sejarah Pos Intai Belanda di Bukit Van Dering Serukam serta belum ada upaya untuk memperkenalkan kawasan pariwisata sejarah Pos Intai Bukit Van Dering. Lokasi Pos Intai tersebut berada pada kawasan Bukit Van Dering dengan keindahan alam sangat alami dan lestari yang cukup potensial untuk dikembangkan menjadi sebuah kawasan pariwisata khas Kabupaten Bengkayang tetapi belum tersentuh oleh pembangunan pariwisata. Dengan demikian, dapat disimpulkan bahwa harus ada kerjasama dengan pelibatan setiap unsur pemangku kepentingan dalam upaya merevitalisasi situs Pos Intai Van Dering, serta dapat memanfaatkannya sebagai sumberdaya pariwisata dan materi pembelajaran muatan lokal di Kabupaten Bengkayang.
The research was conducted in Dusun Serukam, Desa Pasti Jaya, Kecamatan Samalantan, Kabupaten Bengkayang in the Province of West Kalimantan, which was at the location of the Dutch Lookout Post of Bukit Van Dering. Not many people, either in or outside Bengkayang, know about the existence of this lookout post. Presently, the condition of the construction of the lookout post is devastating and seems to have been forgotten by the community and the local government. The objective of this study was to determine the plan to restore the area of the Dutch Lookout Post of Bukit Van Dering in Serukam as a tourism area of the Dutch colonial history and heritage of Bumi Sebalo in Bengkayang. This research used a qualitative method and carried out by in-depth interviews related to the Dutch Lookout Post and supported by data obtained from relevant agencies. The results suggest that the government has not conducted inventory and revitalization of the Dutch Lookout Post of Bukit Van Dering in Serukam. There has not been attempt also to introduce this historical tourism area. The lookout post was built on Bukit Van Dering surrounded by natural beauty and potential for the development of a tourism area.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Retained Rights/Terms and Conditions of Publication
Â 1. As an author you (or your employer or institution) may do the following:
- make copies (print or electronic) of the article for your own personal use, including for your own classroom teaching use;
- make copies and distribute such copies (including through e-mail) of the article to research colleagues, for the personal use by such colleagues (but not commercially or systematically, e.g. via an e-mail list or list server);
- present the article at a meeting or conference and to distribute copies of the article to the delegates attending such meeting;
- for your employer, if the article is a â€˜work for hireâ€™, made within the scope of your employment, your employer may use all or part of the information in the article for other intra-company use (e.g. training);
- retain patent and trademark rights and rights to any process, procedure, or article of manufacture described in the article;
- include the article in full or in part in a thesis or dissertation (provided that this is not to be published commercially);
- use the article or any part thereof in a printed compilation of your works, such as collected writings or lecture notes (subsequent to publication of the article in the journal); and prepare other derivative works, to extend the article into book-length form, or to otherwise re-use portions or excerpts in other works, with full acknowledgement of its original publication in the journal;
- may reproduce or authorize others to reproduce the article, material extracted from the article, or derivative works for the authorâ€™s personal use or for company use, provided that the source and the copyright notice are indicated, the copies are not used in any way that implies Naditira Widya endorsement of a product or service of any employer, and the copies themselves are not offered for sale.
All copies, print or electronic, or other use of the paper or article must include the appropriate bibliographic citation for the articleâ€™s publication in the journal.
2. Requests from third parties
Although authors are permitted to re-use all or portions of the article in other works, this does not include granting third-party requests for reprinting, republishing, or other types of re-use. Requests for all uses not included above, including the authorization of third parties to reproduce or otherwise use all or part of the article (including figures and tables), should be referred to Naditira Widya by going to our website at http://naditirawidya.kemdikbud.go.id
Â 3. Author Online Use
- Personal Servers. Authors and/or their employers shall have the right to post the accepted version of articles pre-print version of the article, or revised personal version of the final text of the article (to reflect changes made in the peer review and editing process) on their own personal servers or the servers of their institutions or employers without permission from Naditira Widya, provided that the posted version includes a prominently displayed Naditira Widya copyright notice and, when published, a full citation to the original publication, including a link to the article abstract in the journal homepage. Authors shall not post the final, published versions of their papers;
- Classroom or Internal Training Use. An author is expressly permitted to post any portion of the accepted version of his/her own articles on the authorâ€™s personal web site or the servers of the authorâ€™s institution or company in connection with the authorâ€™s teaching, training, or work responsibilities, provided that the appropriate copyright, credit, and reuse notices appear prominently with the posted material. Examples of permitted uses are lecture materials, course packs, e-reserves, conference presentations, or in-house training courses;
- Electronic Preprints. Before submitting an article to an Naditira Widya, authors frequently post their manuscripts to their own web site, their employerâ€™s site, or to another server that invites constructive comment from colleagues. Upon submission of an article to Naditira Widya, an author is required to transfer copyright in the article to Naditira Widya, and the author must update any previously posted version of the article with a prominently displayed Naditira Widya copyright notice. Upon publication of an article by the Naditira Widya, the author must replace any previously posted electronic versions of the article with either (1) the full citation to the work with a Digital Object Identifier (DOI) or link to the article abstract in Naditira Widya homepage, or (2) the accepted version only (not the final, published version), including the Naditira Widya copyright notice and full citation, with a link to the final, published article in journal homepage.
4. Articles in Press (AiP) service
Naditira Widya may choose to publish an abstract or portions of the paper before we publish it in the journal. Please contact our Production department immediately if you do not want us to make any such prior publication for any reason, including disclosure of a patentable invention.
5. Author/Employer Rights
If you are employed and prepared the article on a subject within the scope of your employment, the copyright in the article belongs to your employer as a work-for-hire. In that case, Naditira Widya assumes that when you sign this Form, you are authorized to do so by your employer and that your employer has consented to the transfer of copyright, to the representation and warranty of publication rights, and to all other terms and conditions of this Form. If such authorization and consent has not been given to you, an authorized representative of your employer should sign this Form as the Author.
Â 6. Naditira Widya Copyright Ownership
It is the formal policy of Naditira Widya to own the copyrights to all copyrightable material in its technical publications and to the individual contributions contained therein, in order to protect the interests of the Naditira Widya, its authors and their employers, and, at the same time, to facilitate the appropriate re-use of this material by others. Naditira Widya distributes its technical publications throughout the world and does so by various means such as hard copy, microfiche, microfilm, and electronic media. It also abstracts and may translate its publications, and articles contained therein, for inclusion in various compendiums, collective works, databases and similar publications.
Naditira Widya byÂ Balai Arkeologi Kalimantan SelatanÂ is licensed under aÂ Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available atÂ http://naditirawidya.kemdikbud.go.id/
Bahari, Saiful, Yuver Kusnoto, Basuki Wibowo, Sahid Hidayat, Yulita Dewi Purmintasari, Emusti Rivashinta, dan Superman. 2019. “Upaya Pelestarian Cagar Budaya Hollandsch Inlandsch School (HIS) Pertama Di Pontianak.” Gervasi 3(1):146–57.
Bappeda. 2021. RKPD Bengkayang 2021. Bengkayang: Bapedda Bengkayang.
Beni, Sabinus dan Blasius Manggu. 2017. “Peran Credit Union dalam Bidang Agribisnis Untuk Pembangunan Pertanian dan Ekonomi.” JURKAMI 2(2):103–11.
Beni, Sabinus, Blasius Manggu, dan Sensusiana. 2018. “Modal Sosial Sebagai Suatu Aspek dalam Rangka Pemberdayaan Masyarakat.” JURKAMI 3(1):8–24.
Beni, Sabinus and Genesius Rano. 2017. “Credit Union Sebagai Penggerak Ekonomi Masyarakat Dayak Kalimantan Barat.” Prosiding International Congress I Dayak Culture 1 1(1):168–77.
Friawan. 2008. “Implikasi Pembangunan Dalam Pendidikan.” Pendidikan 5(1):9–15.
Herman, N. N. and B. Supriadi. 2017. “Potensi Ekowisata dan Kesejahteraan Masyarakat.” Pesona Pariwisata 2(2):15–25.
Isnaniyah, Faidatunnisa. 2019. “Pemanfaatan Benteng Van Der Wijck Gombong Kabupaten Kebumen Jawa Tengah Sebagi Objek Wisata dan Sumber Belajar Sejarah.” Neliti 1(1):1–12.
Iswanto, Yun dan Adhie Yusuf. 2015. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Diedit oleh E. Purwanto. Tangerang: Universitas Terbuka.
Kurniawan, Nofan Abdi dan Gunawan Sridiatmoko. 2015. “Pemanfaatan Benteng Van Der Wijck Gombong Kabupaten Kebumen Jawa Tengah Sebagi Objek Wisata dan Sumber Belajar Sejarah Dan Objek Pariwisata Pendidikan.” Sejarah Univ. PGRI Yogyakarta 1(1):13.
Pristawasa dan TK I Wayan. 2017. “Motivasi Dan Persepsi Wisatawan Terhadap Potensi Wisata Di Kepulauan Mentawai (Tourists Motivation and Perception on Tourism Potential on Mentawaian Islands).” Jurnal Kepariwisataan Dan Hospitalitas 1(2):111–77.
Rahmadhana, Aisarah. 2020. “Peninggalan Warisan Kolonial Belanda Di Banda Aceh Sebagai Objek Wisata Budaya.” Banda Aceh: UIN AR-RANIRY.
Rahmawati, Yuni. 2019. “Pengertian Cagar Budaya.” Https://Kebudayaan.Kemdikbud.Go.Id/Bpcbbanten, 1.
Rosni. 2012. “Analisis Tingkat Kesejahteraan Masyarakat Nelayan Di Desa Dahari Selebar Kecamatan Talawi Kabupaten Batubara” Diedit oleh Herulono. Jurnal Geografi 9(1):1–8.
Rosyadi, Khalid, Mochamad Rozikin, dan Trisnawati. 2018. “Analisis Pengelolaan Dan Pelestarian Cagar Budaya Sebagai Wujud Penyelenggaraan Urusan Wajib Pemerintahan Daerah(Studi Pada Pengelolaan Dan Pelestarian Situs Majapahit Kecamatan Trowulan Kabupaten Mojokerto).” Jurnal Administrasi Publik (JAP) 2(5):830–36.
Wardani, S., Rianto, dan A. F. Nilansari. 2020. “Pemanfaatan Sumber Daya Lokal Untuk Meningkatkan UMKM
Dusun Pulo Gulurejo.” Kacanegara 3(2):99–115.
Wirajuna, Bayu dan Bambang Supriadi. 2017. “Peranan Kelompok Sadar Wisata Untuk Meningkatkan Keamanan Wisatawan: Studi Kasus Di Jerowaru Nusa Tenggara Barat.” Pariwisata Pesona 2(2):15–25.
Yulianingrum, Esti Vidya, Agustiah Wulandari, dan Chairunnisa. 2018. “Persepsi Masyarakat Terhadap Objek Pelestarian Cagar Budaya Di Kota Pontianak.” Untan 3(1):77–85.