Main Article Content
Penelitian ini merupakan refleksi kritis tentang budaya sintuvu masyarakat Kaili di Sulawesi Tengah. Kajian budaya sintuvu dilatarbelakangi oleh kondisi masyarakat dewasa ini yang rentan dengan konflik akibat terpinggirkannya nilai-nilai kearifan lokal. Tujuan penelitian adalah menemukan hakikat budaya sintuvu berdasarkan histori dan kehidupan keseharian masyarakat Kaili. Penelitian ini merupakan kajian filosofis dengan menggunakan data kepustakaan yang didukung oleh wawancara lapangan. Hasil penelitian menunjukkan budaya sintuvu adalah milik masyarakat Kaili dan dipahami mendukung prinsip kebersamaan yang dikenal sejak masa Tomalanggai, dan berkembang sejak masa kerajaan Kaili di Sulawesi Tengah pada abad ke-15 Masehi. Kesimpulan penelitian menunjukkan bahwa budaya sintuvu merupakan simbol persatuan dan gotong-royong yang masih relevan hingga sekarang. Nilai-nilai yang mendasari konsep budaya sintuvu dibangun berdasarkan pengalaman hidup sehari-hari masyarakat Kaili, yang mencakup nilai harmoni, kekeluargaan, semangat berbagi, solidaritas, musyawarah mufakat, tanggung jawab, dan keterbukaan.
This study is a critical reflection of the Kaili community's sintuvu culture in Central Sulawesi. The study is motivated by the condition of the community today which is vulnerable to conflict due to the marginalization of the values of local wisdom. The purpose of this research is to discover the nature of sintuvu culture based on history and daily life of the Kaili people. This research is a philosophical study using library data supported by field interviews. The results show that the sintuvu culture belongs to the Kaili people and is understood to support the principle of togetherness known since the Tomalanggai period and has developed since the sovereignty of Kaili kingdom in Central Sulawesi in the 15th century. Research conclusion indicates that the culture of sintuvu is a symbol of unity and cooperation which is still relevant today. The underlying values of sintuvu concept are built based on the daily life experiences of the Kaili community, which includes values of harmony, kinship, the spirit of sharing, solidarity, deliberation for consensus, responsibility, and openness.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Retained Rights/Terms and Conditions of Publication
Â 1. As an author you (or your employer or institution) may do the following:
- make copies (print or electronic) of the article for your own personal use, including for your own classroom teaching use;
- make copies and distribute such copies (including through e-mail) of the article to research colleagues, for the personal use by such colleagues (but not commercially or systematically, e.g. via an e-mail list or list server);
- present the article at a meeting or conference and to distribute copies of the article to the delegates attending such meeting;
- for your employer, if the article is a â€˜work for hireâ€™, made within the scope of your employment, your employer may use all or part of the information in the article for other intra-company use (e.g. training);
- retain patent and trademark rights and rights to any process, procedure, or article of manufacture described in the article;
- include the article in full or in part in a thesis or dissertation (provided that this is not to be published commercially);
- use the article or any part thereof in a printed compilation of your works, such as collected writings or lecture notes (subsequent to publication of the article in the journal); and prepare other derivative works, to extend the article into book-length form, or to otherwise re-use portions or excerpts in other works, with full acknowledgement of its original publication in the journal;
- may reproduce or authorize others to reproduce the article, material extracted from the article, or derivative works for the authorâ€™s personal use or for company use, provided that the source and the copyright notice are indicated, the copies are not used in any way that implies Naditira Widya endorsement of a product or service of any employer, and the copies themselves are not offered for sale.
All copies, print or electronic, or other use of the paper or article must include the appropriate bibliographic citation for the articleâ€™s publication in the journal.
2. Requests from third parties
Although authors are permitted to re-use all or portions of the article in other works, this does not include granting third-party requests for reprinting, republishing, or other types of re-use. Requests for all uses not included above, including the authorization of third parties to reproduce or otherwise use all or part of the article (including figures and tables), should be referred to Naditira Widya by going to our website at http://naditirawidya.kemdikbud.go.id
Â 3. Author Online Use
- Personal Servers. Authors and/or their employers shall have the right to post the accepted version of articles pre-print version of the article, or revised personal version of the final text of the article (to reflect changes made in the peer review and editing process) on their own personal servers or the servers of their institutions or employers without permission from Naditira Widya, provided that the posted version includes a prominently displayed Naditira Widya copyright notice and, when published, a full citation to the original publication, including a link to the article abstract in the journal homepage. Authors shall not post the final, published versions of their papers;
- Classroom or Internal Training Use. An author is expressly permitted to post any portion of the accepted version of his/her own articles on the authorâ€™s personal web site or the servers of the authorâ€™s institution or company in connection with the authorâ€™s teaching, training, or work responsibilities, provided that the appropriate copyright, credit, and reuse notices appear prominently with the posted material. Examples of permitted uses are lecture materials, course packs, e-reserves, conference presentations, or in-house training courses;
- Electronic Preprints. Before submitting an article to an Naditira Widya, authors frequently post their manuscripts to their own web site, their employerâ€™s site, or to another server that invites constructive comment from colleagues. Upon submission of an article to Naditira Widya, an author is required to transfer copyright in the article to Naditira Widya, and the author must update any previously posted version of the article with a prominently displayed Naditira Widya copyright notice. Upon publication of an article by the Naditira Widya, the author must replace any previously posted electronic versions of the article with either (1) the full citation to the work with a Digital Object Identifier (DOI) or link to the article abstract in Naditira Widya homepage, or (2) the accepted version only (not the final, published version), including the Naditira Widya copyright notice and full citation, with a link to the final, published article in journal homepage.
4. Articles in Press (AiP) service
Naditira Widya may choose to publish an abstract or portions of the paper before we publish it in the journal. Please contact our Production department immediately if you do not want us to make any such prior publication for any reason, including disclosure of a patentable invention.
5. Author/Employer Rights
If you are employed and prepared the article on a subject within the scope of your employment, the copyright in the article belongs to your employer as a work-for-hire. In that case, Naditira Widya assumes that when you sign this Form, you are authorized to do so by your employer and that your employer has consented to the transfer of copyright, to the representation and warranty of publication rights, and to all other terms and conditions of this Form. If such authorization and consent has not been given to you, an authorized representative of your employer should sign this Form as the Author.
Â 6. Naditira Widya Copyright Ownership
It is the formal policy of Naditira Widya to own the copyrights to all copyrightable material in its technical publications and to the individual contributions contained therein, in order to protect the interests of the Naditira Widya, its authors and their employers, and, at the same time, to facilitate the appropriate re-use of this material by others. Naditira Widya distributes its technical publications throughout the world and does so by various means such as hard copy, microfiche, microfilm, and electronic media. It also abstracts and may translate its publications, and articles contained therein, for inclusion in various compendiums, collective works, databases and similar publications.
Naditira Widya byÂ Balai Arkeologi Kalimantan SelatanÂ is licensed under aÂ Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available atÂ http://naditirawidya.kemdikbud.go.id/
Abubakar, Jamrin. 2011. Menggugat Kebudayaan Tadulako dan Dero Poso. Palu: Yayasan Kebudayaan Sulawesi Tengah.
Alisjahbana, S. Takdir. 1991. “Sejarah Kebudayaan Indonesia Masuk Globalisasi Umat Manusia.” Majalah Kebudayaan. Vol. I. Jakarta: Departemen Pendidikan dan Kebudayaan.
Arkanudin. 2006. “Menelusuri Akar Konflik Antaretnik.” Mediator: Jurnal Komunikasi 7(2): 185-194.
Bagus, Lorens. 2000. Kamus Filsafat. Jakarta: Gramedia Pustaka Utama.
Bahar, Syafroedin, Nannie Hudawati Sinaga, Ananda B. Kusuma (editor). 1995. Risalah Sidang Badan Penyelidik Usaha Persiapan Kemerdekaan Indonesia (BPUPKI) dan Panitia Persiapan Kemerdekaan Indonesia (PPKI). Jakarta: Sekretariat Negara Republik Indonesia.
Frondizi, Resieri. 2001. Pengantar Filsafat Nilai. Diterjemah. Yogyakarta: Pustaka Pelajar.
Hali, Damianus J. 2006. “Konflik Identitas (Etnis) dan Harga Diri.” Jurnal Hukum Pro Justitia 24(3): 238-247
Haliadi. 2006. Nosarara Nosabatutu (Bersaudara Dan Bersatu). Yogyakarta: P_Idea, Rizka Sari Perdana, dan PUSSEJ UNTAD.
Hamengku Buwono X, Sultan. 2008. Merajut Kembali Keindonesiaan Kita. Jakarta: Gramedia.
Hendrarto, W. Soeprapto, dkk. 1956. Tanah Kaili. Donggala: Djawatan Penerangan R.I. Kabupaten Donggala.
Latif, Y. 2013. Negara Paripurna. Jakarta: Gramedia Pustaka Utama.
Mamar, Sulaiman. 2012. “Menunggu Damai di Tanah Poso.” Kompas, 30 Oktober.
Mamar, Sulaiman, Farid Mappalahere, dan P. Wayong. 1984. Sejarah Sosial Daerah Sulawesi Tengah (Wajah Kota Donggala Dan Palu). Jakarta: Departemen Pendidikan dan Kebudayaan Direktorat Sejarah dan Nilai Tradisional Proyek Inventarisasi dan Dokumentasi Sejarah Nasional.
Marhum, Mochtar. 2013. “Konflik Sosial dii Sulawesi Tengah dan Solusi Alternatif.” Diunduh 8 Maret 2020, (http://sosial humaniora.blogspot.com/2013/01/konflik-sosial-di-sulawesi-tengah-dan.html)
Masyhuda, Masyhuddin. 1991. Etnik Dan Logat di Sulawesi Tengah. Palu: Yayasan Kebudayaan Sulawesi Tengah Seksi Penerbitan.
Mattulada, H. A. 1983. Sejarah Kebudayaan To Kaili. Palu: Tadulako University Press.
Melalatoa, Junus. 1995. Ensiklopedi Suku Bangsa di Indonesia. Jakarta: C.V. Eka Putra.
Panjaitan, Merphin. 2013. Dari Gotong Royong Ke Pancasila. Bekasi: Jala Permata Aksara.
Peursen, C. A. van. 1980. Orientasi Di Alam Filsafat. Diterjemahkan Oleh Dick Hartoko Dari Buku “Filosofische Orientatie.” Jakarta: Gramedia.
Peursen, C. A. van. 1988. Strategi Kebudayaan. Diterjemahkan Oleh Dick Hartoko Dari Buku Asli Berjudul Strategie van De Cultuur. Jakarta: Gramedia.
Peursen, C. A. van. 1990. Fakta, Nilai, Peristiwa: Tentang Hubungan Antara Ilmu Dan Etika. Diterjemah. Jakarta: Gramedia.
Peursen, C. A. van. 2003. Menjadi Filsuf: Suatu Pendorong Ke Arah Berfilsafat Sendiri. Diterjemah. Yogyakarta: Qalam.
Ponulele, Nurhayati. 2007. Nosarara Nosabatutu Tinjauan Makna Denotatif. Palu.
Rawis, Jolylis. 2012. Sintuwu Kerjasama Tradisional di Poso Sulawesi Tengah. Jakarta: Direktorat Tradisi dan Seni Rupa Dirjen Nilai Budaya dan Film Kementerian Kebudayaan dan Pariwisata.
Susanto, Hary. 1987. Mitos Menurut Pemikiran Mircea Eliade. Yogyakarta: Kanisius.
Toana, Ahmad Basir. 1997. “Persekutuan Hidup dan Sistem Pemukiman Masyarakat To Kaili.” Jurnal Gagasan Universitas Tadulako XII (28): 1-6.
Wahana, Paulus. 2004. Nilai Etika Aksiologi Max Scheler. Yogyakarta: Kanisius.
Yunus, Ahmad. 1986. Sistem Gotong Royong dalam Masyarakat Pedesaan Daerah Sulawesi Tengah. Jakarta: Depdikbud Proyek Inventarisasi dan Dokumentasi Kebudayaan Daerah