Main Article Content
Pemukiman kuno yang ditemukan di wilayah Kalimantan pada umumnya berada di tepian aliran sungai, baik sungai besar (utama), maupun sungai kecil (anak sungai). Demikian juga yang terlihat di situs Hamarung, berada di tepi Sungai Campan, di Kalimantan Selatan. Pemukiman kuno ini sekarang berada di areal kebun karet, masyarakat sekarang tidak lagi memanfaatkannya sebagai tempat tinggal. Pemukiman yang baru pindah ke tepi jalan darat yang dibangun kemudian. Penelitian ini bertujuan untuk menggambarkan cara bermukim masyarakat Hamarung pada masa lalu dan kronologi pemukiman kuno Hamarung. Metode yang digunakan dalam penelitian ini bersifat deskriptif dengan pendekatan induktif. Pengumpulan data dilakukan dengan observasi, survei, wawancara, dan studi pustaka. Hasil penelitian menunjukkan bahwa pemukiman kuno Hamarung berada di dua sisi Sungai Ninian lama yang sudah mati. Pemukiman kuno Hamarung dilengkapi dengan sebuah bangunan masjid dan kuburan muslim. Secara kronologis pemukiman kuno Hamarung dihuni pada masa Islam sampai dengan abad ke-19 Masehi.
Old settlements discovered in Kalimantan are generally located on riverbanks, both on the main rivers and their tributaries. Such is on the bank of Campan River, the site of Hamarung, in South Kalimantan. The old settlement is now in a rubber plantation and no longer used by the present day community. A new settlement moved to the edge of the road that was built later. This study aims to describe how the Hamarung community settled down in the past and the chronology of the old Hamarung settlement. The method used in this research was descriptive with an inductive approach. Data collection was carried out by observation, survey, interview, and literature study. Research results indicated that the old Hamarung settlement waslocated on both sides of the old dead Ninian River. The old Hamarung settlement was complemented by a mosque and moslem cemetery. Chronologically the old Hamarung settlement was inhabited during the Islamic period up to the 19th century.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Retained Rights/Terms and Conditions of Publication
Â 1. As an author you (or your employer or institution) may do the following:
- make copies (print or electronic) of the article for your own personal use, including for your own classroom teaching use;
- make copies and distribute such copies (including through e-mail) of the article to research colleagues, for the personal use by such colleagues (but not commercially or systematically, e.g. via an e-mail list or list server);
- present the article at a meeting or conference and to distribute copies of the article to the delegates attending such meeting;
- for your employer, if the article is a â€˜work for hireâ€™, made within the scope of your employment, your employer may use all or part of the information in the article for other intra-company use (e.g. training);
- retain patent and trademark rights and rights to any process, procedure, or article of manufacture described in the article;
- include the article in full or in part in a thesis or dissertation (provided that this is not to be published commercially);
- use the article or any part thereof in a printed compilation of your works, such as collected writings or lecture notes (subsequent to publication of the article in the journal); and prepare other derivative works, to extend the article into book-length form, or to otherwise re-use portions or excerpts in other works, with full acknowledgement of its original publication in the journal;
- may reproduce or authorize others to reproduce the article, material extracted from the article, or derivative works for the authorâ€™s personal use or for company use, provided that the source and the copyright notice are indicated, the copies are not used in any way that implies Naditira Widya endorsement of a product or service of any employer, and the copies themselves are not offered for sale.
All copies, print or electronic, or other use of the paper or article must include the appropriate bibliographic citation for the articleâ€™s publication in the journal.
2. Requests from third parties
Although authors are permitted to re-use all or portions of the article in other works, this does not include granting third-party requests for reprinting, republishing, or other types of re-use. Requests for all uses not included above, including the authorization of third parties to reproduce or otherwise use all or part of the article (including figures and tables), should be referred to Naditira Widya by going to our website at http://naditirawidya.kemdikbud.go.id
Â 3. Author Online Use
- Personal Servers. Authors and/or their employers shall have the right to post the accepted version of articles pre-print version of the article, or revised personal version of the final text of the article (to reflect changes made in the peer review and editing process) on their own personal servers or the servers of their institutions or employers without permission from Naditira Widya, provided that the posted version includes a prominently displayed Naditira Widya copyright notice and, when published, a full citation to the original publication, including a link to the article abstract in the journal homepage. Authors shall not post the final, published versions of their papers;
- Classroom or Internal Training Use. An author is expressly permitted to post any portion of the accepted version of his/her own articles on the authorâ€™s personal web site or the servers of the authorâ€™s institution or company in connection with the authorâ€™s teaching, training, or work responsibilities, provided that the appropriate copyright, credit, and reuse notices appear prominently with the posted material. Examples of permitted uses are lecture materials, course packs, e-reserves, conference presentations, or in-house training courses;
- Electronic Preprints. Before submitting an article to an Naditira Widya, authors frequently post their manuscripts to their own web site, their employerâ€™s site, or to another server that invites constructive comment from colleagues. Upon submission of an article to Naditira Widya, an author is required to transfer copyright in the article to Naditira Widya, and the author must update any previously posted version of the article with a prominently displayed Naditira Widya copyright notice. Upon publication of an article by the Naditira Widya, the author must replace any previously posted electronic versions of the article with either (1) the full citation to the work with a Digital Object Identifier (DOI) or link to the article abstract in Naditira Widya homepage, or (2) the accepted version only (not the final, published version), including the Naditira Widya copyright notice and full citation, with a link to the final, published article in journal homepage.
4. Articles in Press (AiP) service
Naditira Widya may choose to publish an abstract or portions of the paper before we publish it in the journal. Please contact our Production department immediately if you do not want us to make any such prior publication for any reason, including disclosure of a patentable invention.
5. Author/Employer Rights
If you are employed and prepared the article on a subject within the scope of your employment, the copyright in the article belongs to your employer as a work-for-hire. In that case, Naditira Widya assumes that when you sign this Form, you are authorized to do so by your employer and that your employer has consented to the transfer of copyright, to the representation and warranty of publication rights, and to all other terms and conditions of this Form. If such authorization and consent has not been given to you, an authorized representative of your employer should sign this Form as the Author.
Â 6. Naditira Widya Copyright Ownership
It is the formal policy of Naditira Widya to own the copyrights to all copyrightable material in its technical publications and to the individual contributions contained therein, in order to protect the interests of the Naditira Widya, its authors and their employers, and, at the same time, to facilitate the appropriate re-use of this material by others. Naditira Widya distributes its technical publications throughout the world and does so by various means such as hard copy, microfiche, microfilm, and electronic media. It also abstracts and may translate its publications, and articles contained therein, for inclusion in various compendiums, collective works, databases and similar publications.
Naditira Widya byÂ Balai Arkeologi Kalimantan SelatanÂ is licensed under aÂ Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available atÂ http://naditirawidya.kemdikbud.go.id/
Badan Pengembangan Bahasa dan Perbukuan. 2016. Pemukiman. Diunduh dari http://kbbi.kemdikbud.go.id/entri/ pemukiman
Francis, Peter. 1991. â€œBeads in Indonesia.â€ Asian Perspectives (Honolulu) 30(2):217â€“41.
Heekeren, H. R. Van. 1958. The Bronze Iron Age of Indonesia. The Hague: Martinus Nijhoff.
Linbald, J. Thomas. 2012. Antara Dayak Dan Belanda Sejarah Ekonomi Kalimantan Timur Dan Kalimantan Selatan 1880-1942. Jakarta: KITLV-Jakarta.
Rouse, Irving. 1960. â€œThe Classification of Artifacts in Archaeology.â€ American Archaeology 26(3):313â€“23.
Singarimbun, Masri and Effendi, Sofan. 1989. Metode Penelitian Survai. Jakarta: LP3ES.
Sugiyanto, Bambang; Atmojo, Bambang Sakti Wiku; Wasita; Hartatik; Susanto, Nugroho Nur; and Yogi, Ida Bagus PP. 2013. Penelitian Situs-Situs Budaya Di Kabupaten Balangan. Paringin.
Sugiyanto, Bambang; Atmojo, Bambang Sakti Wiku; Wasita; Susanto, Nugroho Nur; and Yogi, Ida Bagus PP. 2014. Verifikasi Cagar Budaya Di Kabupaten Balangan. Paringin.
Sugiyanto, Bambang; Hartatik; Susanto, Nugroho Nur; Yogi, Ida Bagus PP; Cahyaningtyas, Yuka Nurtanti; Sulistyo, Restu Budi. 2015. Studi Potensi Arkeologi Karst Di Kabupaten Balangan. Paringin.
Sugiyanto, Bambang; Susanto, Nugroho Nur; Cahyaningtyas, Yuka Nurtanti; Herwanto, Eko; Suryono, Thomas. 2016. Penelitian Lanjutan Tentang Studi Potensi Arkeologi Karst Di Kabupaten Balangan. Paringin.
Sunarningsih. 2011. â€œSitus-Situs Pemukiman Tepian Sungai Di Kalimantan Selatan.â€ Naditira Widya 5(2):182â€“94.
Sunarningsih. 2012. â€œSebaran Situs Pemukiman Kuno Di Daerah Aliran Sungai Barito.â€ Naditira Widya 6(2):130â€“44.
Sunarningsih. 2013. â€œKerajaan Negara Daha Di Tepian Sungai Negara, Kalimantan Selatan.â€ Naditira Widya 7(2):5â€“15.
Sunarningsih. 2015. â€œPabrik Pengolahan Karet Peninggalan Belanda Di Sungai Tabuk, Kalimantan Selatan.â€ Kindai Etam: Jurnal Penelitian Arkeologi 1(1):49â€“76.
Sunarningsih. 2018. â€œPemukiman Masyarakat Ngaju Di Hulu Daerah Aliran Sungai Kahayan Dari Abad Ke-4 Hingga Ke-19 Masehi.â€ Naditira Widya 12(1):23.
Susilowati, Endang. 2011. â€œPeranan Jaringan Sungai Sebagai Jalur Perdagangan Di Kalimantan Selatan Pada Paroh Kedua Abad XIX.â€ Jurnal Sejarah Citra Lekha XV(1):1â€“8.
Torntore, Susan. 2004. â€œPrecious Red Coral: Markets and Meanings.â€ Beads 16(1):3â€“16.